Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Altered Bird Cage

 So today, I am sharing with you, my first altered project I have ever done.  I altered this bird cage to match my niece's baby room which is decorated with Jill McDonald's Lullaby Breeze collection.  I made a video tutorial on all the steps I took to make this cage, as well as adding closeups of all the details.
 (This is how the cage looked before it was altered.)
(This is how the cage looked when I was finished.)
I turned the cage into a diaper holder to give to her as a baby shower gift and it was a big hit. So please watch my video, if you are interested:
If you are interested in how I made the long bow,  I made a tutorial on that as well.  Here is the video:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chery! This is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that you felt well enough to make this. and thanks, too, for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete